Sunday 5 January 2014

Top 5 soft drinks

Soft drinks are my little guilty pleasure (except murdering), which I have had to slowly take out of my diet. Not because I am putting on weight, that's just unfinished muscle, but because of the sugar. Anywho at one point, in an ideal world I would like to say 'I do not soft drinks', that day is soon approaching so I would like to post a little list of my 5 favourite soft drinks. I'm giving number 1 away first because it's too easy and not shocking.

1.Coca Cola (obvs.)
A.k.a
Coke, The Big Red, Aids for Your Teeth.
Interesting fact - The French call it Coca not Coke.



2. Tango
AliasPepsi's Fanta (or Coke's Fanta duno which one), That Soft Drink That Has The Advert Where That Orange Fella Slaps People.
Interesting fact - had the aforementioned advert banned by a bunch of cranks.



3. 7UP
Ford KA
7UP, Lemonade, Lem7adeUPon.
Interesting fact - Actually competes with Coke in Sales.



4. Fanta
AK-47
Fan, Orange Cock in Mouth (chinese translation), Paul.
Interesting fact - Made by the Nazi's.



5. Iron Bru
A.k.a. (ran out of these jokes)
Interesting fact- outsells coke consecutively in Scotland.



No comments:

Post a Comment