Wednesday 18 September 2013

Introduction

Who is Ecclectic Geek? What is Ecclectic Geek? Is he real? What does he eat? Fish or lava? These are questions you probably asked yourself. Mystery surrounds this blog like a mysterious thing that surrounds other things. Well with this entry I intend to lift the enigma so you are free to read this blog without anxiety or fear of the unknown.

I am without a doubt a geek. If it has an electric current going through there is a good chance I have an interest in it. However my life doesn't just revolve around games or films I also like chocolate and being warm. Xbox's and playstation's are just the spine that make up the body of the Ecclectic Geek. There is the legs which represent my love for football, the arms that show my likeness for youtube videos or the ears that are of course my emphatic interest in literature. I feel that this metaphor has got a bit muddled up. The point is there are a  million million things in this world that I take an interest in. I have an opinion on every single one of those things, that range from a likeness, indifference or sheer indefatigable hatred. The latter of course being Abba.



The 21st century is hitting its teens and during those years, it's when things get their most interesting. From the largest machines that can create the smallest and destructive things known to man to current foreign policy concerning Israel. I aim to comment on every single thing that requires attention. But mainly it's going to be about games and films.

No comments:

Post a Comment