Wednesday 24 September 2014

Decorative Pillows

Recently I have entered the world of decorative pillows. Me and my girlfriend have moved to New York ( I know right ) and I just bought a 'comforter' set. Inside there was several decorative pillows. When I was young and single the idea of these pointless and insulting affront to human evolution filled me with rage and anger which could not be measured by human devices only by comparison of the most violent star systems in the known universe.



Now I am little older a little wiser, I've grown to appreciate the act of doing nothing and simply let time wash over and age my body. I have came to the conclusion that decorative pillows are a pointless and insulting, they are an affront to human evolution, they fill me with rage and anger which cannot be measured by human devices only by comparison of the most violent star systems in the known universe.

When they are on the bed sure they look nice, but when you go to sleep they are casually throw aside. It's like money being flushed down the toilet, or money being eaten by an angry dwarf then that money being shat out, not in my toilet but around the toilet.

It is similar to people buying shoes that have no soles in or televisions with no electronics inside or a someone buying you a Bounty when you asked for a chocolate bar. Things that have no service but are only there as decoration really piss me off. And before you start, no it's not like art because how many decorative pillows have you seen that have made you stand in awe and disbelief that someone that shares your genetic structure could create something as beautiful as this:

Also if you are from Liverpool and haven't
seen this in the flesh, you are as
useless as decorative pillows.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment