Monday 25 November 2013

How to make a good song bad

Aspiring musicians take a lesson from Kanye West. This is how you make a good song bad:


I listened to the song when I was doing a review on the album and I liked it. Thought it was a bit weird and a bit cool, not conventional hip hop but still had that similar vibe. However I cannot listen to this song ever again without seeing this video, this cheesy, pointless, nauseating video has tainted this song forever.

Now I'm not saying this is the best song ever and some of you wouldn't have liked this song to begin with but you wouldn't have disliked it as much as you did if you never saw the video. If that made sense to you, well done you read like a champ.

It's also a lesson to play to your strengths. Kanye West, you sir, are not sexy.


No comments:

Post a Comment